How Screen Magic Works
Our special formula of emulsions, UV inhibitors, glossing agents, and dust repellents don’t just cover the dust, it destroys it. The dust particles are organically dissolved making the screens look like new and the dust repellents help to keep them looking that way. Look at the close up below. On the left you can see the dust particles. The right side was treated with Screen Magic. You can see there are virtually no dust particles.
Screen Magic works on all types of screens. Bug screens, sliding screen doors, screened porches and solar window screens of all different colors. No need to drag out the soaps and brushes. Instead of spending your time scrubbing screens, use Screen Magic. No need to rinse off the screens with water. Just remove the screen, spray it with Screen Magic, wipe it off and reinstall.
- No rinsing with water
- No scrubbing
- Returns screens to look like new
- Repels dust
- UV inhibitors
- No streaks
- Takes only 1 minute for average screen
- No walking screens back and forth to washing station
- Only one trip up the ladder
- Does not make glass hydrophobic
- Shines the frame
Cleaning Regular Screens
- Remove screens from window.
- Cover the surface beneath your cleaning zone with cloth or a tarp to protect from overspray.
- You DO NOT need to rinse screens with water before applying Screen Magic but if you do, lightly spray away debris from screens with garden sprayer and let them dry.
- Adjust the spray nozzle counter clockwise for the WIDEST SPRAY. Do not use indoors, over cement, asphalt, painted surfaces, furniture or carpet without a tarp.
- Hold the sprayer 14″ away from the screen and spray Screen Magic on both the front and the back of the screen thoroughly.
- Wipe excess off frame with a towel. Hint: For a more even finish use a microfiber towel to lightly wipe the front and back of the screen immediately after applying Screen Magic.
Since 90% of the dirt and dust is on the outside, if you have 2 screens about the same size you can put the screens back to back and spray both sides (both being the outside) and the overspray usually cleans the inside side. Now you have just cleaned two screen.s for the price of one!
When applying to security doors with screens and arcadia sliding screen doors you don’t need to remove the screens. Put down a tarp to cover the floor if you’re spraying it on the screen. You can also just saturate a microfiber towel and wipe it on without having to cover the floor. Screen Magic works great either way you apply it.